Who We Are
OTHM is a UK based Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and recognised by Qualifications Wales. OTHM has a network of numerous delivery centres globally to deliver its qualifications in:
- Accounting and Finance;
- Business Management;
- Health and Social Care Management;
- Human Resource Management;
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management;
- Strategic Management and Leadership; and
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
OTHM is a not-for-profit organisation and company limited by guarantee. OTHM was incorporated in 2003 in England & Wales.
In 2015, OTHM’s name has been changed from ‘The Organisation for Tourism and Hospitality Management’ to ‘OTHM Qualifications’ to reflect the qualifications it offers; but the acronym of the company ‘OTHM’ remains same.
OTHM always aims to develop itself as an organisation that is forward-thinking to support various industry by delivering qualified and experienced human resources.
Our main objectives are:
- To uphold the integrity of the qualifications and assessment
- To provide British Standards Qualifications globally
- To promote professionalism
- To promote ethical practice
- To promote equality and diversity