Centre Resource Requirements
Trainer / Assessor Requirements
- Trainers must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent in the areas in which they are training.
- They must hold a Level 6 qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- They should hold or be working towards a Level 3 qualification in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement such as OTHM Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related achievement
- Ideally, they should have minimum membership level of IOSH at GradIOSH level or equivalent.
Internal Verifier Requirements
- Internal quality assurers or verifiers must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent in the areas in which they are moderating.
- They must hold or be working towards a Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice and/or Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice such as OTHM level 4 award internal quality assurance
- They must demonstrate that they have undertaken Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities relating to occupational health and safety or auditing quality assurance to maintain and update their skills and knowledge within the last year.
OTHM will request to see copies of relevant qualifications from assessors and verifiers.